Do you want to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in Northern Europe, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your own skills together with the most talented employees in the IT business?
Projects that make a difference
As our SharePoint Consultant you will work with a lot of different, exciting solutions and technologies. You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies. This will provide you with the opportunity to learn and become better all the time. We mostly use SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online).
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Warsaw, Poland we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK and Vietnam. Globally Netcompany employs more than 1.800 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
About the job:
As a SharePoint consultant you will
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- Use most recent development tools available with additional plugins (e.g. ReSharper)
- Graduate of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Able to efficiently work in a team and reach compromise
- Experience in Microsoft stack development – .NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Experience in integration with 3rd party systems
- Knowledge of using third party libraries and tools e.g. Aspose, nUnit, Rhino Mocks, NewtonsoftJson
- Practical knowledge of concepts like Dependency Injection, Continuous Integration
- Ability to create high-quality technical documentation
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card