You are a highly analytical team player bringing your experience in an Agile and CI/CD environment to the table. You have a knack for test automation tools and containerized, cloud based infrastructure. You will be working with a centralized QA team to solve the build validations and regression validations challenges of a distributed engineering work stream.
A day in this job
- Apply defined practices and domain knowledge to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Develop test automation framework, tools and infrastructure for the UI, service and performance layers.
- Integrate automation into CI build pipelines, release cycles and use test automation efficiency and metrics to certify changes.
- Understanding testing impediments over architectural/infrastructural limitations and provide suggestions and workarounds.
- Work independently and collaborate with other teams on specific projects to ensure quality, accuracy and compliance.
Desired skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development in testing.
- Expertise on integrating test automation to Jenkins and CI Pipelines.
- Test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Karate, RestAssured etc) and test frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, TestNG).
- Experience working on containerized and cluster based cloud infrastructure.
- Implementing reporting and test execution capabilities.
- Understanding on TDD, Code quality and coverage tools like SonarQube, Istanbul.
What is in it for you?
- Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation and gives you a chance to immerse yourself in the newest technology stacks to further innovate in the business. Our data driven attitude for providing financial freedom to the next 2 billion customers through technology mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Kreditech.
- 26 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
At Kreditech, we like to constantly challenge the status quo and improve our ways of working. We are a data driven company who are enthusiastic about agile methodology. Diversity is in our DNA and we strongly believe that having different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds will lead to the best environment for our employees and better products to our customers. If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to work with, please apply here!