T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company’s broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company’s special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.
– Develop, design and review ServiceNow solutions and assess business opportunities.
– Leading team of ServiceNow specialists.
– Search for business opportunities and taking care about the business success of the team.
– The holder leads and coordinates up to 20 employees to meet goals for productivity, quality and financial efficiency.
– The holder focuses on accomplishment of assigned team objectives by effective resource management,business management, planning and evaluating activities in the assigned area of responsibility.
– Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow integration projects
– Responsible for creating a new team of ServiceNow specialists according to defined strategy
– Responsible for leading of new business opportunities creation, finding customers and business utilization of the team
– Provide expertise on all technical questions related to ServiceNowplatform
– Leading and mentoring the team in ServiceNow technologies
– Develops ServiceNow technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
– Understand the business needs and use standardized processes to build them into the design
– Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of projects
– Interface with clients and coordinate business and technical execution
– People: lead heterogeneous team up to 20 members, architects, consultants, engineers, administrators, business analysts
– Processes: coordinate delivery of complex ITSM services to customers
– Finances: control overall budgets up to Eur 700 k p.a., revenue up to Eur 1,500 k p.a.
Personality requirements and skills
• Demonstrated range of experience designing and developing of ServiceNow platform
• Demonstrated experience of implementing ServiceNow modules (Service Portfolio Management, Configuration, Incident, Problem, Change management)
• Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow
• Experience with other ITSM software
• Mentor team in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices of ServiceNow
• Translate business requirements into designs that can be related back to business stakeholders
• Leading requirements workshops to identify use cases and acceptance criteria with client
• Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
• Lead all technical aspects of ServiceNow solution delivery and consulting, including Application Configuration, Workflow, UI, Scripting and Integrations with other systems
• Experience with building and integration of CMDB
• Knowledge of ServiceNow Discovery, Orchestration, Event management
• Deep knowledge of ITIL v3 Foundations
• Experience with Agile methods (particularly Scrum)