We are Accelerit. A place where the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Together with our Clients we are built for success. We understand that great vision without great people is irrelevant.
On behalf of our global Client, one of the most innovative company in technology space we are recruiting:
(Based in Warsaw OR Poznań OR Munich – full relocation support)
- You will be responsible for creating brand new solution that is destined to be loved and used by millions across the globe.
- You will be required to code with highest level of attention to the quality and security.
- You will be exposed to the latest technologies and tools.
- You will be required to constantly develop your skills and competencies on company expenses.
- You will be part of global team that take real pride and joy from what they do!
To be successful in this role you typically will be required to have:
- Commercial experience as PHP Developer. (5.6 and higher)
- Extensive knowledge of latest version of Symfony and also Symfony 2.8
- Experience in working with MySQL 5.6
- Experience with version control system GIT
- Hands on experience working with Linux
And if you would like to impress us and our Client even more, here is few things that will certainly help you:
- MongoDB 3.x
- one of: Java/Pyhon/Go/C#
- experience with queue system
- experience with REST APIs
- experience with Code Review
- experience building large-scale web apps
What is in it for you?
- Salary 8.000-17.000 PLN depending on your experience and presented skills OR up to 100.000 EUR per year if you chose to relocate to Munich.
- Generous benefits like additional insurance, private healthcare for you and your family etc.
- Language courses.
- External and internal trainings, workshops, courses – everything of your choice, to make sure that you grow as an Expert.
- Flexible hours and some possibility to work remotely.
- Other typical perks that would make your working day bright and easy.
Our promise to you is full support during whole recruitment process, that includes preparation for interviews and tips on how to win this job! We just love when our candidates succeed!
If you see yourself in this role, please do not hesitate to send us your resume, ideally in English and let’s talk!