We are looking for an experienced Frontend dev who wants to make an impact. We’re a fashion company but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie or your favorite React.JS shirt will do just fine. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.
Our Tech Stack
* Any line of code you touch will have an impact. Our website is in 17 countries, loved by millions.
* No Database and all in on microservices? This is the place to be.
* Enjoy what you do, and be willing to teach and learn new technologies.
* Help us build and monitor our highly scalable architecture to support Stylight’s growth. We take pride in building a highly performant and failure resistant platform with a small team.
* Foster technical excellence in the team. We have unit tests, integration tests & code reviews.
* Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo and set things in motion.
* We’d like you to have a few years of experience behind your back.
* You write semantic markup and know why this is beneficial for users.
* You write maintainable CSS and are familiar with methodologies like BEM.
* You are familiar with performance best practices in browsers and know what makes a website fast.
* Mobile-first is your mantra and responsive development is a no-brainer for you.
* You don’t test in production like Chuck Norris. You have experience in Agile environments.
* You have appreciation for working in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment.
* Experience with single page applications is a plus.
* The website team is composed of 4 engineers who are writing code to delight millions of users.
* But hey, that’s not all: it takes a cross-functional setup to form a good party: additional to the engineers we also love to work with our product owner and interface designer to ensure highest quality of our products.
* We do 2 weeks sprints, visualize our tasks on a digital board (Github projects it is!), and do pair-programming.
Why Join Stylight?
* Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
* We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
* Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
* We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
* International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
* We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
* Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today