We are looking for an experienced and extraordinarily talented developer to join and lead our front-end team from Porto. You will be working with a top-notch team of passionate designers and developers. At Büro.Int, the DEVs play a vital role in the life of a project from its conception to completion — from research to design so you can build excellent applications with all details in place.
- About you
- You follow our work for sometime now and was waiting for the next opportunity to apply.
- You enjoy building applications for the web, and have been doing so for 5+ years now.
- You’re happy collaborating closely with other developers and designers.
- You pride yourself in staying at the top of your game by experimenting and testing new web technologies, but are still sensible in the selection of what tech to work with.
- Passionate about creating excellent user experiences and a keen eye for good design
- You enjoy leading and mentoring a team, and are constantly looking for ways to improve collaborative processes.
Skills we want
- Experience with, and/or a desire to lead a team.
- Experience in performance and accessibility work.
- Good communication skills and experience working directly with clients.
- Committed to QA and testing.
- Fluent in English
…and have at least one of the following:
- Good understanding of Node.js and common npm packages
- In-depth knowledge and a working example of React and/or React native
- Having written your own WebGL shader
- Experience with Unity and/or VR development
- Fundamental understanding of, and working examples within machine learning
What we want to see
- A git repository with examples of your code
- At least 3 awesome websites that you have coded
- Documentation that you meet at least one of the criteria from the list above
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career with international perspective
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment with annual cross-office inspiration trips and a bunch of nice and funny colleagues