Workday is looking for new team members to join an exciting new initiative to build a team of professional services across a wide range of experience and skill levels in Warsaw, Poland. We hope to launch this team in late 2017. If you have some of the required skills below, don’t hesitate to throw your hat in the ring to get in on the ground floor of this exciting new opportunity.
As an ERP Integration Developer at Workday, you’ll be working with the latest and greatest service oriented architectures to help define, build, test and deploy interfaces and integrations to/from Workday’s customers various upstream and downstream systems.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English, and other languages beneficial
- 3+ years experience in the ERP or consulting industry
- Operate independently on integration initiatives and lead an integration work stream
- Gather Requirements
- Designing application systems
- XSL transformation to transform XML documents into other formats
- SOAP and/or REST based Web Services
- Aptitude and ability for learning new technologies and technical skills quickly
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the ERP space or exposure to business processes and HCM or Financials
- Coursework in analytical or critical thinking-intensive subjects (Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, etc.) a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
HCM Integration analysts are responsible for developing integrations between Workday & third-party systems such as Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, and a host of other exciting vendors & systems in the Human Capital Management space all over the world. The development process includes the full implementation cycle from initial discovery & design, to development, and through to production. Our analysts are involved throughout and are instrumental to the success of our projects.
We look for combinations of these qualities when we hire:
Consulting Experience: We value qualities such as a willingness to take charge, ability to communicate clearly, the skill to simplify a complex problem, a drive to manage multiple initiatives at a time, and confidence to lead a group of people through a challenge and to a solution. You should have the capability to work with a variety of personalities and business environments. Much of our work is done over the phone.
Technical Background: We’re not all about coding, but at least some recent coding experience is important. If you have more, all the better. We accept experience in virtually any programming language, with the idea being that if you can code well in one language, you can do the same in another. We especially value coding experience within the context of a business system environment such as an ERP, CRM, or similar.
Implementation Exposure: We operate as a team moving through various phases of an implementation and look for folks who are have experience working within these phases. You should demonstrate the ability to coordinate with others on determining priorities, setting customer expectations and managing interdependence’s between technical and functional work-streams.
Functional Knowledge: Functional experience with systems in the HCM space are especially appealing to us, along with solid understanding of business flows such as Onboarding, Active Directory, Time Tracking, Benefits & Payroll. If you do not have deep functional knowledge in these areas, we still maybe interested if you are strong in consulting and technical areas.
If you’re sharp & energetic, if you embrace challenge, if you occasionally enjoy being in over your head, & if you have a blend of the above experience, this could be your next job.
What’s in it for you?
You are not just at work! You are at Workday! You are the key to our continued success. Workday is committed to the health and well-being of you and your family.
To help employees stay healthy and achieve their fitness goals Workday:
- Help employees achieve their fitness goals while improving our collective health and well-being
- Workday will reimburse up to zł2,270 per calendar year for individual membership fees paid to a gym or fitness center • Series/Session fees paid for group fitness programs that are taught by a certified instructor
- Workday offer a fixed rate health insurance allowance to cover employees plus dependents.
Savings and Financial Benefits:
- Pension, Life & Disability: Workday offer an opt-in Life Insurance plan with AVIVA, cover is in force 24 hours per day, during work and private life, all around the world.
- Stock Schemes (RSU’s & ESPP): At Workday, everyone is a stakeholder and owns a piece of the Company with their Restricted Stock Units (RSU’s) which are granted to eligible employees upon joining
Perks & Discounts: Workday features several perks and discounts, exclusive offers for employees in a number of areas including Automotive, Education, Fitness, Shopping, Travel and Entertainment.
Awards & Recognition: At Workday, we recognize the best of the best with our awards and recognition schemes such as Anniversary Stars, Innovation Awards, Team Awards, The Big Cheese, and the Outstanding Contributor Award (OCA), just to name a few.
Career & Capability Growth: Growing our career and capabilities is part of our daily work. And when we are not learning as part of our job, technical, functional and professional programs are available to teach or take. In fact across the company, on average workmates participated in 63 days of structured learning experiences.
Talent Ambassador Program (TAP): We know that fantastic people know other fantastic people and that every Workday employee is a Talent Ambassador for the company. At Workday, everyone has the opportunity to be a part of our success story.
Shelter Pet Adoption Subsidy: At Workday, we really love animals and realize those in shelters need our help. If you adopt a shelter pet, we’ll subsidize your adoption fees up to $150 USD, or local equivalent, once per calendar year.
We emphasize on work-life balance and also understanding the need for time o ff to take care of personal and family issues.