Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and newly created dev hub in Warsaw. Our products are used 24/7 in 25 markets with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”
We are in an exciting phase transforming our tech stack to support our growth where this role of SysAdmin Engineer is a key player both influencing tools and processes as well as supporting daily operations.
- Working with and building resources in Amazon Web Services.
- Using different monitoring tools like Nagios, Prometheus, Cloudwatch etc.
- Managing services as Nginx, Apache,Openvpn, FreeIPA, Tinc, Jenkins.
- Managing Elastic Search, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Managing containers like Dockers and LXD.
- Managing Kubernetes.
- Managing and hacking Debian, Ubuntu and Alpine Linux operating systems.
- Managing networks and using iptables and routing tools.
- Scripting in Bash.
- 3+ years experience in IT-operations related role.
- Eager to learn.
- Dynamic and flexible.
- Team player.
- Salary up to 15K PLN monthly depending on your skills and experience (both B2B and UoP considered)
- Benefits of your choice – incl. private healthcare, sport activities, additional insurance and so on.
- Real development budget of €3k annual for you to spend of certification, books, workshops, trainings
- Great working space at WeWork with all its amenities.