Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and newly created dev hub in Warsaw. Our products are used 24/7 in 25 markets with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers. This technician will give support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required. A background in engineering or IT support is a must.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Study, diagnose, troubleshoot and recognize solutions to solve customer issues.
- Follow standard methods for proper escalation of unsolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide timely and detailed feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities, and scripting.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Great client-facing skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary up to 10K PLN monthly depending on your skills and experience (both B2B and UoP considered)
- Benefits of your choice – incl. private healthcare, sport activities, additional insurance and so on.
- Real development budget for you to spend of certification, books, workshops, trainings
- Great working space at WeWork with all its amenities