SUMO Scheduler is a successful Salesforce ISV looking for a highly experienced Scrum Master / Analyst. You will be responsible for delivering software releases on-time, by ensuring all developers are fully utilized and all risks / blockers are mitigated daily.
You are detail oriented, deadline focused, and capable in partnering with our Product Owner to ensure your engineering team follows a strict process to deliver a quality product, which includes requirements approval, technical design, agile build, code review, beta packaging, environment testing, and security review.
Process & People Management
- You will report directly to Product Management and manage a team of 12+ engineering resources, including Tech Leads, Architects, Developers, and QA.
- You will ensure your team adheres to strict engineering processes & policies, including storyboard grooming, sprint definition, task estimations, unit testing by developers, meet deadlines, QA every single test case, including regression testing, and more.
- You will ensure your team always has a backlog of tickets to work on and is fully utilized.
- You must be an expert Scrum Master and highly skilled at keeping your team motivated and focused on the highest priorities.
- You will work closely with Product Owners and Product Architects to ensure dev tickets are creating, prioritized, and groomed in the backlog.
- You will build comprehensive Release Plans using SmartSheet, forecasting sprint / milestone dates and the actual release date.
- You will ensure product releases meet deadlines, necessary to coordinate a successful launch cross-departments with sales, marketing, customer success, and other teams.
- You will ensure your team offers release & patch notes and properly communicates pre-release internally and post-release externally to customers in collaboration with customer success and marketing.
- 5+ years experience as Scrum Master for 10+ Salesforce engineering resources, including Architects, Tech Leads, Developers, and QA.
- 5+ years experience with SDLC (software development lifecycle), dev ops, agile, backlog, sprints, and maintaining team productivity.
- 5+ years experience defining and managing a team to adhere to strict engineering process & policies, including storyboard grooming, sprint definition, task estimations, unit testing by developers, adhere to deadlines, QA every single test case, and more
- Competitive salary
- Strong relationships with clients
- Professional team
- Ongoing professional development and investment into training
- Projects with worldwide respected British companies
- Free English classes in the office
- Healthcare service for you and your family
- Sport expenses compensation
- 3 sick leave days without medical certificate
- Day off on your birthday
- Democracy – take part in shaping the future of the company