As a Product Manager, your primary objective will be to manage the design and release process of new software products, which includes daily management of a team of up to 15 technical resources.
- You manage the execution of multiple software release processes in parallel.
- You will be responsible for the production of user stories and technical requirements, as well as industry leading designs that rival competing software applications.
- You will create and manage a gantt timeline for every release, which defines all sprints and forecasts your release date.
- Your project plan will include basic capacity analysis to ensure sufficient resources are staffed to meet your release date.
- In partnership with the Product Architect, you will create epics and engineering tickets for every release, ensuring backlog is always full, and no technical resources are ever idle or under-utilized.
- You will ensure your team adheres to strict engineering processes & policies, including storyboard grooming, sprint definition, task estimations, unit testing by developers, meet deadlines, QA every single test case, including regression testing, and more.
- You will host daily Agile Scrum Standup meetings and ensure daily meetings are held to resolve any blockers.
- You will ensure the QA Team produces comprehensive Test Plans and every release includes a 100% passing test plan.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a software product owner.
- You have a minimum of 5 years as a Project Manager / Scrum Master responsible managing a team of 10-15 technical resources to deliver software releases.
- You are self-driven, forward looking, extremely detail oriented, highly responsible, and passionate about delivering high-quality cutting edge software.
- You are skilled at documentation and technical writing, necessary to ensure your team is constantly receiving proper instructions on their daily tickets.
- You are a born leader, highly skilled at giving people direction, and holding them accountable to delivering on their daily commitments to meet the release deadline.
- You have the ability to display sound judgement and accomplish goals.
- You have a track record of over-achieving in past positions.
- You hopefully have strong CRM and Salesforce experience.
- You thrive in a startup organization / entrepreneurial environment.