Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and newly created dev hub in Warsaw. Our products are used 24/7 in 25 markets with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”
We are looking for a responsible Product Owner who will work with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Product Owner, you are responsible for leading and coordinating the product
- development, acting as the link between the product manager, internal stakeholders and the assigned developer teams.
- As part of your role, you preach agile methodologies within the team
- You encourage and support the team to embrace working lean and agile
- Your main task is to drive the tech teams in accordance with the set plan and strategy. This involves writing specifications, participating in daily standup meetings and assisting in managing the product roadmap.
- You will work with product analysis to get an understanding on how the products are performing, identify development needs to ensure product quality and decide which new features should get prioritized.
- You will work with Jira software, any previous experience is a bonus
- You will structure and guide the team to meet their product targets.
Who You Are:
- To be successful in this role, you are a team-player at heart and understand how you can enable the development teams to reach their goals.
- You are efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working and have excellent communication skills.
- You stand out by being the user experience advocate, you understand the importance of UCD
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have a genuine interest in technology,
- financial technology and like understanding all the nitty gritty product details.
- It is essential that you have strong project and people management skills and know how to inspire others.
- You are observant and are able to understand what a team needs and can facilitate their success
- You probably have a relevant academic degree in engineering, business or equivalent, and have at least a few years of experience working with product development in an agile environment.
- Instantor operates on various markets, hence fluency in English is a must; Polish is considered a merit
- Salary up to 15K PLN monthly depending on your skills and experience (both B2B and UoP considered)
- Benefits of your choice – incl. private healthcare, sport activities, additional insurance and so on.
- Real development budget of €3k annual for you to spend of certification, books, workshops, trainings
- Great working space at WeWork with all its amenities.