Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We are hiring a Java Development Team Lead experienced in leading an agile development team. We have been successful assembling a multidisciplinary team of superstar developers. Your task will be to double or even triple it in numbers without losing in efficiency.
Examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of MAD SCIENTISTS researching what almost no-one else in the world has researched
- Find “diamond in the rough” type of professionals among people we interview
- Develop scaling back-end with modern micro-services architecture patterns using Docker & Spring Cloud framework
- Develop applications optimized for high load, scalability, and 24/7 around-the-globe operation
- Work in very short development cycles. Your code modifications will be delivered to the end user almost weekly
As you grow into the role, you’ll have more opportunities to challenge yourself in many aspects of running a company.
Our expectations for the candidate:
- 7 or more years of Java development experience
- 3 or more years of experience leading an agile development team
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, MySQL
- Knowledge of Maven, JUnit, Git
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Living in Tallinn or willing to relocate to Tallinn
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and wants to play a key role in building services and products related to browser fingerprinting. Come join one of the top 10 fastest-growing Estonian startups. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a rising star in the Estonian startup scene.
To help you excel, you’ll get:
- To attend conferences for free.
- To take courses on Udemy and Coursera.
- A 1,000 € personal development budget.
- 100% ergonomic work environment.
And apart from salary you will get this much perks:
- A startup-style office in the center of Tallinn.
- Highly varying projects – you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years.
- Company retreats twice per year (€2000/year per person holiday budget)
- €400/year sport compensation.
- 2 weeks to unlimited vacation.
- Paid sick leave starting from Day 1.