Instantor is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2010 with Headquarters in Stockholm and development office in Zagreb and newly created dev hub in Warsaw. Our products are used 24/7 in 25 markets with high demands on availability and security and we are all passionate about delivering high-quality products to our customers. As someone put it “Working at Instantor is a lifestyle, not a job”
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Develop user-friendly web pages.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes.
- Review, maintain and improve company’s website.
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Keep in touch with latest trends in web development.
- 3+ years’ experience of working on a Front-end Developer position.
- Experience in working with Jest testing framework, Sass, Docker and Git.
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment.
- Salary up to 20K PLN monthly depending on your skills and experience (both B2B and UoP considered)
- Benefits of your choice – incl. private healthcare, sport activities, additional insurance and so on.
- Real development budget of €3k annual for you to spend of certification, books, workshops, trainings
- Great working space at WeWork with all its amenities.